domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

EMO SONG

I need more money
I need a car
Keneddy is death
And there’s no walls where I can hide
Leave a piece of shit
Give a chaotic place
Oh dad make me an awful world to share

Oh mom don’t expect anything for me
Don’t make the liberty a prison to me
Put me restrictions to then I could escape
I want the worst example

I’m not brave at all I’m just a kid
I have a lot to lose and no fight to do
I have many tears and no reason to cry
I don’t understand Marx neither Kant
I just need a car and a new nice guitar
I want the worst example

Give me the worst example
I’m in the meddle
I need a life
I need the worst example

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.